Cookies on
Loughborough College
Website
This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies provide you with enhanced functionality and others help us to improve our service by giving us information about how the site is being used. If you continue you will receive all cookies on the Loughborough College website, to select which cookies to receive click settings.

Latest News

• WE HAVE A NEW WEBSITE
  • COLLEGE TO FOLLOW UP RECORD-BREAKING HEALTH FAIR
    ORGANISER Nicola Wells today revealed Loughborough College will be holding follow-up events in 2013 following yesterday’s record-breaking third annual Health and Wellbeing Fair.
  • COLLEGE STUDENTS LEARN ABOUT VALUE OF DISCIPLINE
    LOUGHBOROUGH COLLEGE engineering lecturer Stuart Carroll, took time out to talk to Motor Vehicle students about his passion for taking part in Mixed Martial Arts, through his involvement with the Leicester Shootfighters team.
  • SO MUCH TO LEARN AT LOUGHBOROUGH COLLEGE HEALTH FAIR
    LONDON 2012 bronze medallist Nicola White opened today’s third annual Health and Wellbeing Fair at Loughborough College - then went in search of some tips of her own.

• News Archive

OLYMPIAN LOUGHBOROUGH COLLEGE STUDENT NAMED MENTOR FOR UNIQUE CENTRE

August 29th, 2012

Olympic medallist and Loughborough College student Nicola White says she is eager to get started at its pioneering elite athlete centre, launching this week.

‘I am really looking forward to moving in to the Elite Athlete Performance Centre as the elite athlete mentor.

“Over the last two years I have lived the dream of being an elite athlete and if I can help mentor up and coming athletes then I would be delighted.

“I have learned so many things that have helped me achieve my Olympic bronze medal. Who knows one of the next crop of athletes might win a silver or a gold!’

Tags: , , , , , ,